Tax Senior/Manager - Sheffield
Our client is a long established professional services business based in Sheffield and they are looking for an experienced Tax Senior/Manager to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with significant experience of working in personal tax to join a business with a portfolio of clients across many sectors.
- Managing the personal tax compliance issues of the firm's clients.
- Providing high level technical advice to clients on a broad range of issues, focussing on income tax, capital gains and inheritance tax planning
- Involvement with a mixed variety of tax projects
- Building and developing client relationships
- Ensuring work is completed in a timely manner and in accordance with deadlines
- Promoting the development of the practice.
The successful applicant will be an experienced tax professional, CTA/ATT or equivalent with a personal tax / private client tax background gained within maybe an accountancy practice or law firm, although candidates qualified by experience are also encouraged to apply.
IPS Finance has over 35 years' experience in the Yorkshire accountancy recruitment market. We have built our business on long term relationships with both individuals and clients in all sectors, bringing real benefits to all concerned. Please visit our website Yorkshire.ipsfinance.com to view the latest accountancy / finance and practice opportunities.