Senior Business Analyst
Job Title: Senior Business Analyst
Location: Reading or Havant
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Permanent, Full Time, Flexible working available
Our Retail Telecoms phone and broadband business has been developing over the last 10 years and is now entering an exciting new phase of growth. As we embark on the journey, we are looking to add new talent to the team, if you are ambitious to be part of a fast-paced growth business and can get excited about building something great we want to hear from you.
You'll join our agile development team to design and deliver customer service excellence in an industry-leading platform which will be configured and deployed directly by you and your team.
You'll be skilled in translating customer requirements into platform solutions, training will be provided on the platform to reach the required competency levels.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Building a best practice support model for phone and broadband
- Designing and improving technical tools for agents
- Assisting your agile team to deliver business functionality
- Developing process in the platform
- Owning the provisioning or technical support model for retail operations
Your Skills and Experience
You'll demonstrate expertise in the telco industry with a deep understanding of industry and / or SSE systems and processes for provisioning and assuring services.
Your skills should include:
- Understanding of phone and broadband process and technologies, either troubleshooting and incident management or provisioning journeys
- Understanding of SSE's current working architecture
- Developing business processes based on systems automation
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Flexible approach to working, willing to adopt agile methodology
- Great communication skills and a logical approach to problem solving
SSE Energy Services is a market leader in supply of electricity and gas and in other energy-related services such as telecoms, broadband and boiler cover. We supply energy under our brands: SSE, SSE Scottish Hydro, SSE Southern Electric and SSE SWALEC in the Great Britain market.
Just click the Apply button to submit your application, it doesn't take long.
Closing date for applications is 24th April 2019.
This vacancy is open to internal and external candidates. If you're internal, please notify your line manager before you submit your application. If you're successful, we'll conduct some pre-employment checks.
For more information about this role, or to discuss any adjustments you require to submit your application please get in touch via