For a role based in Kent, Athona Recruitment is currently recruiting for Band 5 and Band 6 A&E Nurses to work for an NHS Trust on a full-time agency basis.
About the role
You will join a busy and dynamic environment, whilst providing the very best levels of clinical care. You'll make sure that all procedures are carried out to the highest standards, optimising the well-being of every patient.
Duties will include:
- Providing high quality nursing care and support and develop team members as appropriate
- Assessing and accurately maintaining clinical observations of the patient, escalating as indicated when variances occur
- Being responsible for maintaining accurate and confidential records
- Building relationships with, reassuring, listening and talking to patients
- Administering medication
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold a valid NMC pin
- Have at least six months UK experience, preferably in a similar position
- Provide a clear, in-date DBS.
- Be compassionate and be willing to learn new skills to support patients through every stage of their pathway.
Why choose Athona?
- Excellent hourly rates, with prompt weekly payments
- Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialties
- Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
- Referral scheme
- Revalidation support and CPD contribution.
Athona Recruitment's Nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in placing nurses into shifts, fixed-term contracts or permanent positions in the South East and Midlands. If you're looking for a role in the NHS or private sector, we have a position for you.
Did you know Athona also has a dedicated international team? So if you're based overseas and looking for a position in the UK, our specialised team can help you find the perfect role.