Hospitality Divisional Finance Manager
My client who are one of Europe's leading hospitality organisation are looking to recruit a Divisional Finance Manager to ensure accurate accounting and suitable controls in accordance with UK GAAP and statutory regulations. This role will also provide financial information on the relevant business unit(s) to the Group Financial Controller for presentation to the Group FD, Board and external parties in the Group.
This is a fantastic opportunity which is in the groups head office in West London and will have direct responsibility for 5 European entities - with opportunity to travel throughout the year.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Process Assurance and Business Planning
- Overall finance responsibility for the performance of the (Division) by working closely with the Operations Directors and local finance team.
- Ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of the monthly management accounts for the Division.
- Attend the monthly review meeting and represent your Division and be accountable for the performance of the Division
- Providing all statutory financial information for the relevant business unit(s) as per legal requirements including annual report and accounts for the relevant business unit(s).
- Providing all management accounts for the relevant business unit(s) including commentary on performance, KPIs and budget/forecast variances.
- Prepare the annual budgets by partnering with DoO for the Division.
- Ensure robustness of the finance processes at the Unit level and within the central finance team.
- Report and manage unit fx position in accordance with company policy
- Manage business unit(s) audit appointments, ensure audits completed in a timely fashion and to fee budgets, minimise audit assurance risk
- Managing the business unit tax position for corporate, payroll and VAT to mitigate tax risk and optimise the business unit tax position.
- Understand and be mindful of the Company's Banking Covenant requirements.
- Oversee the identification and control of problem debtors across the group.
- Ensure that relevant statutory regulations are complied with.
- Carry out fully supported balance sheet reconciliations, with a balance sheet file, each month.
- Ensure month end accounts are submitted accurately and within HO deadlines with appropriate commentaries.
- Carry out detailed financial analysis and suggest opportunities to improve revenue, productivity and profitability.
The ideal candidate will have a hospitality background albeit gained from Hotels, Bar's or Hostels, we require someone who understands the hospitality industry. If you are keen to learn more about this opportunity, for immediate consideration please send an up to date CV to .
Capita ARC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.