Senior Manager, ERP & Manufacturing Business Systems
Senior Manager, ERP and Manufacturing Business Systems
Based: Hatfield, Herts
Permanent full time position with competitive salary and excellent benefits
Includes car allowance and Bonus
This role will be at the heart of a business transformation, with responsibility for (i) The Core Business and Manufacturing ERP (SAP) System, and (ii) The Manufacturing Systems, such as Serialisation, LIMs, MES etc. through which productivity will be increased and the UK will lead the global manufacturing network toward fully data driven and integrated operations.
The EMEA ICT ERP Manufacturing and Business Systems Senior Manager is responsible for delivering the infrastructure and operational environments that support all users of the ERP Business and Manufacturing Systems. This includes all interfaces to/from the ERP system that are used in manufacturing and for business users of the ERP and also providing a separate Help Desk function for all ERP related issues/requests.
* Budgetary Management
* Management (People & Project) and ICT Operations Management experience
* Vendors/Supplier Management
* Manufacturing environment
* Previous experience in pharmaceutical/healthcare industry an advantage
* Computer Science Degree or equivalent
* ITIL Practitioner
* Prince2 Practitioner or similar (preferred)
* Significant ICT ERP Manufacturing and Business Systems Management Experience
* To develop and administer the annual ICT ERP Manufacturing and Business Systems budget to ensure on-time and accurate reporting to both EMEA and Japan Finance Teams.
* Lead the regional ICT ERP Helpdesk, ERP Analyst, and Manufacturing ICT team.
* Develop and Maintain ICT ERP Manufacturing and Business Systems operational services to agreed quality and service delivery standards (ICT SLAs) through performance monitoring and reporting with a focus on continuous improvement.
* Vendor Management for all third-party ICT providers within your area ensuring delivery is in line with business needs and contracted service/quality levels for all locations
* Ensure the ICT ERP Manufacturing and Business Systems infrastructure environment is maintained in a qualified state in accordance with ITIL, relevant ISO standards/procedures
* Work with the business to ensure all new software is in compliance with ICT Policies and is tracked within the ICT Service management tool to capture all necessary data for the starters and leavers process. EG: Consider software termination dates/procedures
* Ownership of all ICT ERP Manufacturing and Business Systems policies and procedures, such as: ERP Usage, Qualified System requirements, etc
* Maintain a service management environment based on the ITIL framework.
* Manage all EMEA Wide ICT ERP Manufacturing and Business Support Assets in order to accurately forecast replacement, end of life, and support contract termination dates.
* Manage the team responsible for ICT aspects of the Global Serialisation System and Interfaces to third parties.
* Work with the manufacturing senior leadership team to determine and deliver strategic investments (capital and operational) that will increase productivity, integrate systems and reduce likelihood of data errors.
* Manufacturing systems include: SAP, LIMs, MES, Serialisation (rTs), Maintenance Management (Maximo), Quality Management (TrackWise) and Artwork/Workflow Management (Promomats).
* Maintain system of alerting for support contract termination dates in order to negotiate their renewal or give notice of termination within contracted limits.
* Lead the design of improved cost-effective ERP Manufacturing and Business Systems solutions that provide added value to the business and/or improve the overall service to our customers.
* Deliver a planned programme of ERP Manufacturing and Business Systems projects on time and on budget that meet the required business objectives.
* Represent the region on global technical teams to ensure that regional infrastructure services integrate effectively with global systems.
Occasional travel to Japan, Australia, USA and within the European region.
Occasional out of hours work required
For a confidential discussion please call Allison Skeggs or Claire Paas on
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated Pharmaceutical recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom.