I am currently recruiting on behalf of my client based in Ellesmere Port. There is the need to recruit a permanent member of staff into the growing finance. This is an incredibly successful company who have big plans for the future and as such this role would suit a candidate who too is looking to grow and develop their skill set.
The Finance Assistant will be a part of a dynamic and fluid finance team and have the ability to be flexible and step into in all Finance positions as and when required. This will involve covering various ad hoc duties within the Finance function eg. Cash book, purchase ledger, sales ledger. Tasks will include:
* Daily reconciliation of bank account(s), including posting to Sage for any payments/receipts.
* Responsibility for the operation of the Purchase Ledger
* Responsibility for the operation of the Sales Ledger
* Daily submission of Direct Debits
* Final reconciliation on bank accounts and pass to Company Accountant.
* Supporting team with reconciliations and ad hoc tasks towards completion of management accounts.
* Liaising with the operations department on any queries that may arise.
* Dealing with daily queries from tour operators.
Key Skills / Attributes
* The successful candidate would be AAT studier / Qualified or Finance Graduate
* Previous experience using Sage 200 is desirable
* Having a positive, proactive attitude
* Able to work well within a team or alone
* Study support AAT, CIMA, ACCA etc.
* Great working environment with onsite bar and gym
* Fantastic progressive company
Location: Ellesmere Port
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000
If you feel you have the necessary skills please apply to be considered for the shortlist.