Private Client Tax Manager - Fantastic Boutique
Michael Page are working with an excellent Tax Practice based in Maidstone who are looking for a Private client Manager to join their team in a rewarding and diverse role. The position will be predominantely personal tax focused but have lots of diversity and client contact.
This firm is a boutique tax practice, away from a typical accountancy practice. They have a fantastic reputation and a wide array of clients in the local area. They are offering a competitive salary and excellent progression prospects are on offer.
This will be a mixed compliance and advisory position, reporting in to the Tax Director. You will work in a small team and manage a portfolio of clients.
- Contribute to the efficient and successful delivery of tax services to the client
- Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service
- Build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and managing expectations
- Assist with the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken
- Be responsible for day-to-day client liaison
- Assist clients with their wider tax compliance obligations
- Assist in marketing taxation services with the service line manager and directors
- Attend certain networking events, in order to promote the firm, as required
- Supervise a junior accountant
Qualified tax professional - ACCA, ACA, ATT, CTA, similar qualification
Excellent verbal and written communications skills with ability to communicate at all levels
Excellent IT Skills
Ability to work well under pressure
Adaptable to take on cases not specifically on your own allocation
£50,000- £70,000, dependent on experience