Fintech Sales Representative
Fintech Sales Executive needed
London Bridge Project (LBP) is a leading consulting company focused on business development, sales, operation management and marketing in the UK market.
Its aim is to maximize the profits of its customers and business partners, to increase these companies’ competitive advantage in the international markets and to define the best business opportunities by minimizing the operational efforts.
LBP analyses its customers' products and services in terms of compliance with the UK market and determines the sales strategies needed to reach the right customer segment.
We currently have a team of ten within our company, working from our offices in Slough, Cardiff and Istanbul. We are looking for a self-driven Fintech Sales Representative to join our growing team, based in Slough (Please note we will be moving to Maidenhead in May).
The suitable candidate will have:
- Relevant experience in FinTech sales and extensive knowledge on the field
- 3+ years of extensive experience in FinTech sales
- Excellent telesales skills
- Strong sales track record with figures to back this up
- Capital markets knowledge and network especially in the financial institutions in the City of London
- Selling financial software solutions to UK and European firms. Sales focused on buy-side and sell-side equity research analysts, asset managers, pension funds, hedge funds and independent research houses.
- Managing the sales cycle from initial contact to closing a deal - leveraging internal expertise where required
- Using your existing contacts, cold calling, networking, referrals and other means to generate leads and prospects
- Communicating with potential partners over the phone and via email
- Conducting outbound and inbound calls
- Preparing presentations, demos and sales documentation where required
- Creating and maintaining client records within the company CRM system
- Using product and process knowledge to judge the suitability of potential partners
- Supporting potential clients during the activation journey
- Hitting and exceeding KPIs
- Attending various networking events
You will be working for a leading company who specializes in financial analyses and equity research technologies with offices in Johannesburg, Warsaw, Istanbul and now in London.
They are a well-established company who have been providing analytical tools for financial services industry for 19 years. Target group will be equity research analysts, asset managers, pension funds, hedge funds and independent research houses.