I am working on behalf of a well-established award winning main contractor who is seeking a Commercial Manager to work in Birmingham.
The company is a leading contractor in the water sector and has a strong reputation as a great employer. They have a full order book of work specialising in the Utilities Industry.
They are the market leader in the UK in the private and public sector and develop complex and challenging buildings across the country.
Working within the Commercial team you will be part of an energetic and self-motivated environment.
Commercial Manager Requirements:
- Experience working as a managing surveyor within a main contractor environment is essential.
- Project experience within the civils or utilities industry, ideally on highways maintenance or water projects.
- Previous experience managing or mentoring more junior members of the team
- Desire to be part of a team with a positive work ethic in a good office environment.
- NEC contract experience
- Experience working on water treatment projects would be advantageous
- Previous experience as a Managing Quantity Surveyor or Commercial Manager
- You need to be ambitious and motivated for a next move in your career
Commercial Manager Remuneration Salary: Please call to discuss
Location: Birmingham. Commercial Manager Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Commercial Manager position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business...