PROJECT MANAGER (CONSTRUCTION) Location: East Midlands / Derby Salary: Up to £60,000 plus highly competitive benefits package Company: Top Tier Main Contractor The Opportunity: I am working on a Project Manager opportunity with a top-tier main contractor in Birmingham. This contractor is heavily focused on health & education, however do work across a range other sector also. Project values are variable, currently they have a £6.4m and a £7.5m school starting on site in June and are expecting a £14m scheme in Derby within the next few months. The successful Project Manager will have a proven track record delivering projects upwards of £6m in value and will be responsible for the overall management and success of projects, including customer relations, pre-construction and bid processes, health & safety, quality, environmental, programme and the cost / value of operations. This is an excellent opportunity to join a contractor renowned for a varied portfolio of projects across a range of sectors, who can also offer career progression otherwise unachievable in this current market. The Key Requirements:
- Experience of leading projects upwards of £6m in value
- Main contractor background
- Stable employment history
- Exposure to a variety of commercial, education and healthcare sectors
- Successfully delivered projects from tender through to practical completion
- Stable track record of employment
- Full UK driving licence
- HND /Degree in Building or Civil Engineering
- Chartered status or approaching (desirable)
Why Should I Apply?
- Excellent staff retention
- Successful growing international business
- Access to a varied project portfolio
- Supports on-going professional development
The Application Process: Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to email@example.com in the first instance quoting Vacancy ref 63403. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful. We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee. Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment...