FP&A Analyst, Marketing, Central London, £40-45,000
Our client, a brand design agency are seeking an FP&A Analyst to support the FC in a range of areas including financial analysis, financial training, preparation of board presentations and one-off projects.
The financial analyst will work closely with all departments within the business to develop reporting tools to provide the business with greater insight.
Areas of responsibility:
• All budgeting/forecasting across 4 global offices
• Client/ Project marginal analysis & key drivers
• Analyse and provide FC recommended staffing levels in accordance to forecast revenue
• Co-ordinate the consolidation of large volumes of data from multiple sources to deliver commercial analysis for Executive Team
• Develop systems and procedures to ensure the efficient and effective management of the company's finances & forecasting
• Recommend strategies that will improve the company's financial performance and financial controls
• Ad hoc revenue analysis and evaluation of commercial opportunities that arise
Essential skills and experience:
• Strong analytic and modelling skills
• Strong excel skills
• Ability to analyse and interpret financial information
• Ability to quickly form working relationships and gain credibility with a wide selection of staff from different levels and disciplines
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and proactively manage workload to effectively deliver multiple tasks whilst maintaining attention to detail and commitment to accuracy and excellence
• At least 2 years in a Commercial/ Analysis Position
• Bachelor degree
• Professional accounting qualification (CPA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA or similar)
Only applicants with significant analysis experience will be considered for this role.