Graduate Business Analyst
Masters Graduate Business Analyst - West End - Boutique Investment Firm - Up to £35k
I am currently working on a brilliant new role for a polished Masters Graduate to join an Investment firm located in the heart of the West End. Based in beautiful offices, it is a very small company and you will be working directly with and reporting into the CEO.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Graduate Business Analyst where you will receive great exposure, working alongside a very successful and charming businessman.
Duties will include:
- Assisting with research
- Analysing numbers
- Managing client relations
- Developing business investments
- Liaising with offices around the world across Turkey, Russia, Japan, China, Europe etc.
- Masters graduate from a top university in either Finance or Business
- No experience is required - fresh graduate is fine as you will receive extensive training
- Personality is key for this role
- Engaging, culturally aware, confident and intelligent
- Drive and ambition important
- An additional language would be a benefit, although not essential
Salary and benefits:
- Salary is competitive - up to £35k, dependent on experience
- Discretionary bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Hours are 9-5