Salary: 40K – Basic is dependent on experience
Location: South Essex
A leading Environmental Services Company providing Municipal, Waste Treatment and Recovery Services across the UK.
Our client is currently looking for a Bio-Hall Engineer to join their Maintenance Team at their MBT Facility based in South Essex. In this role you will be responsible for Maintenance of the Bio-hall Plant and Galleries Equipment Including both PPM and Reactive as well as being responsible for the engineering cleaners working for you in the designated area.
As Electrical Engineer you will be required to work the following 12 hour night shifts:
Week 1: Monday, Tues, Friday, Sat, Sun
Week 2: Wed, Thurs
- Responsible for the maintenance of all Bio-hall plant and services including galleries and fan rooms.
- This involves greasing and replacing bearings, replacing and tracking belts, cleaning and replacing rollers, greasing and cleaning fans, etc.
- You will be expected to work safely following the company’s safety procedures and to supervise the engineering cleaners ensuring their compliance.
- You will undertake planned maintenance and reactive maintenance.
- You may be asked to work elsewhere in the plant.
- To take responsibility for identifying and repairing defects and to bring to the attention of your manager any potential hazards or means to improve the reliability of the plant.
You’ll also have:
- Working in hazardous/confined spaces.
- Working experience with fans, gearbox and conveyors belts an advantage
- Supervisory experience/the ability to supervise unskilled labour.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Engineering NVQ Level 3 Minimum – Ideally both Mechanical and Electrical
- Engineering experience in Waste Management: 3 Years Minimum
- Full Clean UK Driving Licence: 1 year
About Ace Recruitment
At Ace Recruitment we specialise in the Waste Management and Recycling Sector. We offer bespoke waste management recruitment solutions and provide an excellent service for our candidates. Ace Recruitment offers a range of Waste management jobs and positions all the way up to Director level, not only for permanent positions but also for temporary waste management and contract jobs too.
Candidates without the mentioned experience will not be considered for this position. Please read the specification carefully to avoid disappointment.
By applying for this position, the job seeker, authorise Ace Recruitment to represent you to clients and seek work on your behalf.
Due to a high volume of applications we can only make contact with successful applicants.
By applying for this role you accept the Jobzooma terms and conditions that can be found on our website and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs