Interim Contract Manager
A new job opportunity has arisen for an Interim Contract Manager to join a growing public sector organisation in central London. You will have the opportunity to support the development and implementation of a contract management framework, as well as an assurance process for low value devolved procurement.
This will include:
- Documenting policy, processes and procedures to support implementation and use of the contract management framework
- Developing an implementation plan to support roll-out of the contract management framework
- Providing contract management support
- Supporting customers procuring low value requirements
- Advising on contract management and supplier management
You will be an experienced Contract Manager who can demonstrate:
- Knowledge and experience of contract management
- Experience of end to end procurement in the public sector
- Experience of developing and implementing a contract management framework
- Strong change management skills
- Practical knowledge and experience of contracting in relevant areas, including low value
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to function effectively in a pressured environment and act with limited support
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.