Data Services Executive
Position: Data Services Executive
Salary : Up to £23,000
Location : Milton Keynes
Do you want to work for an organisation that is growing rapidly and values their employees?
Our prestigious client based in Milton Keynes is looking for a Data Services Executive to join their Technology Services Group department.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing client data processes that support the delivery of Client Projects, including configuration of promotions, participant data, and database(s). You will be heavily supported and given direction from the Data Services Analyst. You will possess a real passion for quality, have excellent interpersonal skills, good time management, and task management skills.
- You will be supporting the improvement of existing processes as well as supporting the creation of new processes whilst processing high volumes of complex participant data for the client’s web-based programmes.
- You will need to be hands-on in the delivery of multiple Client projects through importing and checking data
- You will support the management of programme data and the ongoing maintenance of the participant databases
- Supporting New data management processes
- Data processing to include data manipulation formatting and importing
- Supporting manual and automated imports of data into programme database(s)
- Supporting and maintaining data schedules & campaign set up and configuration
- Support in the analysis of programme data and creation of website statistics
- Working closely with the data management team to identify and rectify bugs and troubleshoot import errors.
- Proven track record to work with large volumes of data to include manipulation, including exporting and importing data into databases
- Exposure to a project management environment, the ability to multi-task in order to meet tight deadlines.
- Experience working in a fast-moving environment
- Experience In working with technology and systems i.e websites.
- You will possess excellent IT literacy including extensive previous use of MS Excel and Access.
- Proficient in all MS packages including Excel, Outlook and Word