We are an award-winning digital agency based in the heart of the city of Preston. As a full-service agency, we specialise in the delivery of website’s and bespoke software supported by inbound marketing for a range of clients from well-loved national brands to lovely local Lancashire based business.
As part of our organic growth, we are on the lookout for a talented Digital Designer to come on board to help work within the design team to take on a variety of interesting projects.
This is a pure creative/design role pre-dominantly for the web with some design work for mobile applications (no techie html/css needed – we have a lovely dev team to handle that)
A competitive salary is based on experience
- A fantastic portfolio of work
- A solid understanding of best UX practices, customer journey and meeting user intent
- Great at idea generation and originality and be able to talk through the rationale
- Awareness of designing across a variety of digital technologies & devices
- Genuinely passionate about the success for the client
- Agency Experience
- Strong understanding of how design affects user interaction on web/mobile
- Eager to learn best practices and keep up to date with industry-leading techniques
Why Choose Soap Us?
- Develop your career with one of the leading digital agencies in Lancashire
- Work with some of the UK’s biggest brands and be involved with bleeding edge learning that brings
- Develop your skill set in a challenging and rewarding environment with R&D time and personal development time
- Budget towards books, training and personal development
- Competitive salary, bonus and incentive schemes
- Work in a friendly atmosphere where our team of experts is always ready to help
- Social events such as bowling, go-karting, and paintballing – the usual sort of stuff
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fully stocked fridge, beers, hot drinks and filtered water.
- Work in a grade A studio environment located in the heart of Preston city centre
Please apply through advert
By applying for this role you accept the Jobzooma terms and conditions that can be found on our website and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs