Business Analyst (Contract)
Our client is a world leading solution provider with a fantastic reputation for their work. They are now looking for a Business Analyst to join their dynamic team in Exeter on an 18-month contract. Your role will be to aid in the detailed specification for the development of a new software tool which will be invaluable to the business. To be successful in this role you will need to have previous experience either as a Business Analyst or experience in a similar role within which data collection and analysis skills were used to a high level. Any experience handling financial data would be highly beneficial.
- Identify key processes and control points in line with the desired business outcomes
- Continually consider any potential inefficiencies or process bottlenecks
- Facilitate and lead on process and solution workshops
- Aid in the creation of solution requirements alongside the relevant product managers
- Create JIRA stories in line with solution requirements
- Take part in sprint planning and review meetings
- Excellent data collection and analysis ability and experience
- Experience managing large data sets and provided analyses
- Proven experience in turning product requirements into development stories
- Fantastic familiarity with JIRA and Agile development strategies
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to coordinate effectively in a team
- Experience documenting and designing business processes
This role will pay a competitive rate and would be a fantastic opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company with great ambition. If you feel that you meet the requirements set out above, please apply now, or call for an informal discussion.