Finance Business Partner
This fantastic organisation in Liverpool city centre are looking for a commercially minded Finance Business Partner to join the business in a role offering the chance to affect genuine change.
Reporting into the Head of Commercial Finance, your core duties will include;
- Be the Finance representative, working alongside multiple stakeholders across a wide variety of projects
- Liaise with Senior Management and Executives to ensure that financial control policies are understood.
- Oversee the annual planning process for the partnered functions, working with members of the senior management team to ensure the agreed objectives are achieved.
- Ensure timely discussions with business stakeholders in advance of month end preparation to report accurate headcount (actual and planned) and committed expenditure. Ensure that key budget variances are analysed and understood and influence the management team to take corrective action where required.
- Producing and providing project related financial information to Board & senior management
- Review and challenge of monthly MI packs to identify anomalies or exceptions.
- Effectively exercise judgement when responding to partners needs, balancing with those of the Finance function
- Support continuous improvement
- Previous experience of working in a Finance Business Partner or Commercial Finance Manager position
- Qualified accountant (CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA or equivalent) with substantial post-qualified experience
- Experience working in an outwardly facing finance position
- Excellent communication & influencing skills
- Experience of managing the finances of multiple projects, dealing with multiple senior internal stakeholders
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Finance Business Partner, looking for a progressive & interesting organisation that can offer long term development in a highly visible role. With an extremely competitive salary & package, coupled with a Liverpool city centre location, this role is ideally focused for any commercially minded accountant looking to take the next step in their career.