A growing business in North Liverpool is currently recruiting for a Credit Controller to join its Credit Control team on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys Credit Control and wants to work for a growing and supportive business.
You will be working closely with the Senior Credit Controller and other members of the accounts team to ensure customer accounts are kept up to date and manage credit.
To apply for the role you must be from a Commercial Credit Control background has has proven experience in Business to business collections.
As Credit Controller your main duties will be:
- Contacting customers to collect payments
- Reconciling accounts to resolve any queries relating to their accounts
- Reviewing credit ratings and credit limits on all active accounts at least annually and more frequently for key accounts.
- Set customer credit limits and review orders on hold
- Negotiate repayment plans
- Recommending write-offs of bad debts and flag any new doubtful debts as soon as possible.
- Liaise with Solicitors to collect overdue debts
- Other clerical tasks as required
To apply for the job you must have:
- Experience of working in credit control previously
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Have strong communications skills; written and verbal
- Be confident on various IT packages including Excel
- Have a flexible 'can-do' attitude