ToolMaker Time Served
Cordant people are current recruiting a Time served Toolmaker on behalf of her client. You will be part of the Toolroom team responsible for servicing and maintenance of all injection moulding and press tools.
You need to be a time served ToolMaker and it would be advantageous that you have experience injection moulding.
Main Responsibilities as a Toolmaker team member:
- Carry out tasks unsupervised
- The ability to work without immediate support to resolve all equipment breakdowns
- To complete improvement tasks/planned maintenance (when not tackling breakdowns)
- Support tolling engineer in achieving all maintenance tasks on tooling
- Understanding of press/deep drawing tools
- Fault finding, stripping and planned maintenance
- Carry out maintenance health and safety environmental tasks
- Understanding of legionella checks, fire alarm system checks, permits to work, risk assessments
- Basic computer literacy skills
- Analytic thinker and problem solver
- Using initiative
- Be flexible
- Must have undertaken a 4 year indentured apprenticeship city & guilds or O.N.C in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Experience of working in injection moulding would be advantageous
Your hours will be Monday to Thursday 07:00 - 16:45 with an hourly pay rate of £14.64 an hour - you will be working 37 hours per week.
If you are a Time Served ToolMaker and you are looking for a great company to work for then please apply for this role.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer