Print Operator Rotating - Sleaford
Our client based in Sleaford is one of the UK's most successful manufacturers of disposable products who provide innovative, highly decorative tissues to major retailers in the UK and European markets. They are currently looking for a Print Operator to join their team on a full time basis.
The successful candidate must be flexible to work across 3 shifts on a rotating pattern of mornings (6am-2pm), afternoons (2pm-10pm) and nights (10pm-6am) Monday to Friday each week.
The starting pay rate will be £9.70 per hour, increasing to £10.20 after training.
Duties of the role will include:-
- Setting a machine up ready for printing
- changeover of products
- Training on different machines and learning tasks such as ink mixing etc.
- Recognising a quality product and matching against company standards
- Helping to minimise waste
- Working as part of a team
The successful candidate should possess the following:-
- Strong eye for detail
- Be safety conscious
- Good manufacturing practice standards
- Printing experience preferably flexographic printing
- Own transport to reach the location of site (no public transport routes available)
Please send your CV in the first instance or call the Lincoln Office today on for further information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.