INTERNAL PROJECT MANAGER
Our client, a global company providing services to renowned businesses, are currently seeking an internal Project Manager to join their thriving team.
You will primarily be responsible for a single account, managing their workload and day to day activities, whilst ensuring that the project is delivered by the set deadline. This will require exemplary organisational and communication skills.
This is a full-time, permanent position, based in Witham, Essex offering the right candidate a salary of up to £23,000 depending on experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To support the Senior Account Manager in all aspects of project management and workload
- To ensure work is completed to deadline and within the client process
- Ensure everything needed for the project is ordered and received in a timely fashion, fitting into timescales
- To brief other departments with accurate information and reports
- To keep the database up to date with all relevant details, to portray project progression
- To organise your workload effectively and be able re-prioritise dependent on project needs
- To liaise with both clients and staff, relaying correct information, updating them on project progress
Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong experience of multiple line project management is key
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong communication Skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office packages
- Use of CRM / MIS packages would be advantageous
- The ability to multi task and prioritise effectively
Please apply as soon as possible if you feel you have the right skills and experience needed for this role.