PQ Accountant - Media
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Accountant to a join corporate media firm who are posting big profit margins year on year.
Due to hugely successful growth, the role has arisen working in a team of 3 in the accounts department, working closely with the Financial Controller this role will be responsible for maintaining the day-to-day finance function. The newly created role will combine the daily transactional accounting duties with exposure to the month-end management accounting.
The company are based in a very impressive office space and have a great kitchen/ canteen space where free breakfast is provided as well as table football table and a beer fridge. It is a great company with an excellent working culture, there is also excellent growth potential for this position.
This is a permanent position paying £35,000-£42,000 (experience dependent).
- Weekly payment runs
- Raising sales invoices
- Monthly recharge invoicing
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Accrued expenses/ costs & prepayments
- Accrued income & deferred journals
- Reviewing the P&L on a monthly basis
- Balance sheet reconciliations on monthly basis
- Bank reconciliaitions
- Month end reporting
- Excellent attention to detail
- Part-Qualified/ Finalist CIMA/ ACCA
- A minimum of 2-3 years accounting experience
- Educated to degree level- highly desirable