Business Analyst - Gloucester - 3 months - £350-£400 per day
We are currently on the lookout for an excellent Business Analyst to be based in Gloucester for an initial 3 month contract with the potential to extend.
You will be brought in to help build end to end digital processes to transform the customer journey, enabling it to become more self-sufficient, ensuring all customer facing solutions are consistent and user friendly. As Business Analyst, you will liaise with key stakeholders from across the client to identify business needs and translate these into requirement specifications, identifying and documenting process improvements and opportunities for deployment solutions.
You will also support project managers in the development of project plans and will provide assistance and guidance to end users in the preparation and completion of user acceptance tests.
What you will need to succeed
- Significant experience of process review, business analysis, systems development and project management methodologies
- Excellent analytical and problems-solving abilities, and a sound knowledge of process review, business analysis and system development methodologies
- Proven change management skills in a complex stakeholder environment
- Experience of MSP, PRINCE 2 or other programme and project management methodologies
- Demonstrable track record of working successfully with a wide range of staff at all levels in a highly complex organisation. Ability to empathise and negotiate with, and influence staff while working at a high level in a pressurised environment.
What you need to do now...
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.