This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Planner to join a large Main Contractor who work on large projects including Highways, Bridges and other major infrastructure schemes.
Based around the South East and the Bristol office, this role would suit a Senior Planner with expert knowledge of P6 and MS Project and a background in Civil Engineering.
You must be able to work independently with minimal support, and able to work on large Highways projects Requirements for this Senior Planner position:
- Senior Planner with a background in Civil Engineering
- Worked in Joint Ventures previously
- Worked on projects such as Bridges, Highways and Earthworks
- Built detailed plans from first principles and manage them through to completion
- Worked on logic linking, cost & resource loading
- Worked on projects up to £50m in value
- Expert user of P6
- Civil Engineering and Site background if possible
- Good communication skills and able to work with different stakeholders
This position also offers the ability to work from home 2-3 days per week alongside its other benefits Salary & benefits:
- Basic salary of circa £65,000
- Car allowance of £6000
- Working from home 2-3 days per week available
- Competitive Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a large project from concept to completion for a main contractor. If you are interested please send your CV to me as soon as possible to email@example.com or call Rob Finch on 0121 651 1666 to discuss in more detail. Services advertised by Project Resource Ltd are those of an agency and/or an employment business *please note that Project Resource offer a referral fee for any candidate(s) you recommend to us that we place in a job. If this role is not of interest / relevant for you then please pass it on to others you know who may be interested*...