Commercial Catering Engineer
Our client have been established for over 100 years and are based in North London. Our client maintains and installs commercial kitchen equipment. Our client are a professional, friendly company that pride themselves on providing a professional and high quality
service. They have a Commercial Catering Engineer opportunity open for a experienced Commercial Catering Engineer to join their already established service team. The Commercial Catering Engineer will be responsible for inspections, service and repair of
commercial catering equipment ranging from Rational ovens to tea boilers and other catering equipment.
Key Responsibilities for the Commercial Catering Engineer are:
- Service of commercial catering equipment
- Maintenance of commercial catering equipment
- Repair of commercial catering equipment
- Fault Finding on both electrical and gas commercial catering equipment
- Meeting clients - Customer facing position
Essential Qualifications / Experience for the Commercial Catering Engineer are:
- Comcat (1,2, 3, 5 would be an advantage)
- LPG (Not Essential but useful)
- Relevant electrical experience (17th, 16th, 15th edition, HNC, NVQ, City and
- Guilds in electrics would be an advantage)
- Minimum 1 year experience working on Commercial Catering Equipment
- Driver's Licence Full UK
Package for the Commercial Catering Engineer are:
- Basic Salary from £33,000 (Based on experience) 42.5 hour week
- Overtime paid at time and half after 4pm Monday to Friday and Saturday, Double time on Sundays, Bank holidays
- Overtime offered to engineers as available.
- Flexible hours Normal 07.00 - 16.00, start earlier finish earlier
- 20 + 8 B.H, holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Smart Phone
- Technical Tools
- Fuel card
- Van with, Blue tooth.
- Training provided, manufacturer training also provided if needed.
If you feel you have the skills and requirements our client are looking for please apply accordingly.