Research and Development Engineer
Do you have good electro-mechanical engineering skills?
Can you produce designs and models in Solidworks?
Can you work permanently in the Basildon, Essex, area?
What the role offers….
- Starting Annual Salary - £25,000 - £30,000 per annum (negotiable depending on experience)
- Additional holidays awarded annually for service, up to a maximum of 33 days per annum
- Workplace pension
- Full time weekday hours - 8.30am to 5pm Mon -Fri, with daily 30 min lunch
- Free Parking
- The opportunity to use your broad engineering skillsets and work with talented specialist colleagues to turn ideas into solutions for the customer
- Visibility to colleagues and managers so your achievements and contributions are recognised and rewarded
A dynamic and forward-thinking engineering business offering professional bespoke engineering-based solutions to a diverse international customer base, have a great opportunity for a competent and capable R&D Engineer.
- Responsible for developing and improving the current and future machine product range.
- Involvement in R&D meetings to determine specifics of customer specifications and then translating customer requirements into prototype models in Solidworks.
- Work closely with other technical team members to develop ideas into working, fit-for-purpose systems.
Is this you…?
- Experienced and qualified Engineer with a good knowledge of electro-mechanics, pneumatics etc
- Engineering design experience in Solidworks
- Knowledge of design for motion systems, handling systems, robotics etc would be ideal
- Good communication skills, self-confidence, accountability and an ability to work to deadlines is essential
- Driver with transport able to work permanently in the Basildon, Essex, area.
Please send a CV detailing relevant experience and including full contact details for immediate and confidential consideration.
If you are interested in applying then please do so as soon as possible because once the right candidate has been found this opportunity will be closed.
Don't delay...apply today!
We look forward to hearing from you.