* IMMEDIATE START * FULL TIME MON-FRIDAY POSITION *
Are you looking for a position in a special school working as a TA? Do you want to work school hours so you can be home for the evenings, and work around personal commitments? Then apply!
We are looking for eager and driven individuals to work as a TA with SEN children.
The successful TA will have:
- Experience working with SEN/SEMH children
- Some experience working in a school environment
- A passion to support children's learning
- A driving licence (school not on bus route)
- A DBS on the update service
If you have all of the above, we would love to hear from you!!
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'