We are looking to recruit an hands on Engineer to join our manufacturing site in Crewe.
As one of our Engineers you will work as part of team on a 3 shift rota (including nights) and be responsible for ensuring the safe and continual maintenance and repairs of all on site machinery and site facilities.
- To ensure safety & production is maintained
- To carry out the day to day site maintenance of production, services and facilities both internally and externally
- To maintain maintenance, facility and statutory records as required for company, security, health, safety, and environmental legislation.
- Act as an engineering point of contact both within the business, and for external suppliers.
- Carrying out general administrative duties i.e., orders & any other relevant documentation required by the company.
- Implement systems and procedures
- Ensure a coherent and smooth shift handover with colleagues.
- Continually improve workplace 5S standards
- Work to agreed performance levels and maintain a continuous improvement ethos.
- Escalate issues, which cannot be resolved within your team, to a Team Leader/Manager
- Undertaking personal development in order to ensure that the operation provides a high quality level of service
- Be flexible at all times and work within any area of the site as demand dictates given appropriate training
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- Previous Electrical and Mechanical engineering experience
- Proven experience of fast moving manufacturing environment
- Ideally you will qualified to 18th Edition or equivalent
- We are looking for someone who will get their hands dirty and who is a team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate a level of personal pride in your work
- Knowledge of Health and Safety, Quality, and Environmental standards is vital
- 26 days holiday/ Buy extra 5 days per year
- Private Healthcare cover
- Car salary sacrifice scheme
- Gym Membership discount
- Travel Insurance