Mental Healthcare Support Worker
Meditemp are currently recruiting for a number of Support Workers with experience in Child and Adolescent Mental Health. Our client based within the Kent countryside has seen an increase in the demand for their service.
The successful HCA will be need to be flexible and able to commit to working both days and nights throughout the week and over the weekend.
- A minimum of 6 months recent experience within child and adolescent mental health
- DBS for Child and Adult Workforce that is signed online
- Occupational Health in line with the dept. of health
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Physical Intervention training / Breakaway training (valid within last 12 months)
Why choose Meditemp:
- Mandatory and Physical Intervention training available
- Round the clock booking service
- Temporary and block bookings available within the NHS and Private sector.
- Free uniform
- Referral scheme of up to £250.00
- Weekly payroll
Meditemp is acting as an employment agency on behalf of our clients in relation to this vacancy
£11.40 - £21.40