Support Worker - Mental Healthcare, Maidstone
Meditemp are currently recruiting a number of Support Workers for a Specialist PICU Service for Men, based in Maidstone. This service provides short, rapid intervention to service users who cannot be treated in an open environment.
The successful HCA will be need to be flexible and able to commit to working both days and nights throughout the week and over the weekend.
- A minimum of 6 months recent experience within mental health including but not limited to acute mental illness, acute depressive illness and physcosis
- DBS for Child and Adult Workforce that is signed online
- Occupational Health in line with the dept. of health
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Physical Intervention training / Breakaway training (valid within last 12 months)
Why choose Meditemp:
- Mandatory and Physical Intervention training available
- Round the clock booking service
- Temporary and block bookings available within the NHS and Private sector.
- Free uniform
- Referral scheme of up to £250.00
- Weekly payroll
Meditemp is acting as an employment agency on behalf of our clients in relation to this vacancy