My client is the world’s leading provider of on-road load handling equipment, intelligent services and digitally connected solutions. Their offering encompasses class-leading load handling equipment including loader cranes, LOGLIFT and JONSERED forestry and recycling cranes, MOFFETT truck mounted forklifts, MULTILIFT demountables, and tail lifts under ZEPRO, DEL, and WALTCO brands. As the industry pioneer, our commitment is to increase efficiency in our customers’ businesses and to shape the future of intelligent load handling.
We are looking for a Workshop Engineer to work in our Installation workshop to assemble and install our Hiab and Multilift load handling equipment’s onto new chassis.
The role reports to the Service and Installation Manager and is based in Northallerton, North Yorkshire.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Install equipment on to chassis
- Demonstrate relevant technical experience (however, training will be provided).
What do we expect from you?
- Will have demonstrable technical experience in a similar, service role.
- Possess the necessary experience of working with the relevant mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Will have existing knowledge of some or all of the following plant: loader cranes, truck mounted forklifts, forestry cranes, demountables and skip loaders. However, training will be provided
- Will need to be flexible with regards to tasks performed, and working hours.
- Is very likely to hold a recognised engineering apprenticeship or similar qualification.
- Will need to be highly motivated, service-orientated, with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Will possess excellent planning, organisation and time management skills
- Will have knowledge of and the capability to work with computer systems (E-mail, Excel etc).
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary and range of benefits including:
- Full product training
- 25 days’ holiday plus entitlement to bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance