Financial Accountant-12 month ftc
We are looking for a Financial Accountant to join an Accounting team which covers the UK and International regions. This role will be responsible for preparing and delivering group reporting and accounts by working autonomously to follow established procedures, accounting principles and guidelines in order to maintain the organisation's financial ecords and transactions in an accurately and timely manner.
As a Financial Accountant, you will:
Prepare and review month end tasks, including stock reporting, reconciliations, variance analysis and liaising with relevant 3rd party accountants (in local countries) to finalise subsidiary accounts
- Responsible for the end to end accounting requirements for India and be the point of contact for the 3rd party accountants and queries.
- Support the Finance Manager in preparing Promethean Group financial records and the monthly submissions to Group.
- Work with 3rd party payroll providers to ensure various international payrolls are processed accurately.
- Assist with the various audit processes and deal with queries accordingly.
- Support the team in ensuring all tasks are complete and being the main point of contact in the absence of the Finance Manager.
- Professional Finance qualification (ACA or CIMA)
- 3 years+ PQE
- Previous experience of working in a finance function
- Experience of working with Accounting Software Systems
- Attention to detail
- Excellent team work and interpersonal skills
- Organisational skills
- Excellent excel/IT skills
- Problem solving and ability to apply sensible judgement
- Communication skills - both verbally and via email
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy