Sales Assistant Garden Furniture
Sales Assistant Windlesham, Surrey
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual with strong showroom sales experience, ideally with Outdoor Furniture knowledge, for our Client in Windlesham Surrey one of the UK's largest retailers for garden products.
The successful applicant will be responsible for a range of duties including selling to the general public as well as maintaining the standards of the showroom.
Duties will Include, however not limited to:
- Meet, greet and direct retail customers around the showroom.
- Understand customers vision and offer a range of Outdoor Furniture to suit their needs.
- Give exceptional customer service throughout the transition.
- Taking orders and payment processing.
- Proactively follow up leads, quotations and order payments daily.
- Promote a professional company image by ensuring the showroom presentation is first class.
- Build strong relationships with customers to ensure new and repeat business.
- Be accountable for keeping yourself up to date with product knowledge.
- Possible local deliveries using company vehicle
Job Type / Category
Full time Salary is circa £20,000 part time roles are pro rata up to £10.00 per hour .
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Job Type: Full-time and part time roles available on a rota which will cover weekends also.
- Superb communication and customer-focused skills
- Great negotiation and sales flair
- Professional, presentable, confident, friendly and engaging.
- Computer literate (Excel, Word and e-mail)
- Have a positive 'can do' attitude and a willingness to outperform sales targets and margins
- Have a flexible approach to work and desire to develop within a successful growing business
If you think you have the right experience and attitude then please get in touch for an immediate interview .
Call or email