Panel Wirer/Electrical Fitter
CDS Recruitment Limited are working with our client who are looking to recruit several Panel Wirers on an ongoing, temporary basis. The Contract is expected to last for 1 month initially and could go on longer. 1. Carry out the build of contract equipment on a day to day basis liaising with the Electrical Supervisor.
Duties include assembly/wiring of electrical equipment as per design drawings. (both in the workshop and remote sites).
* Be responsible for specific build and test documentation (for project) and handover to Electrical Supervisor.
* Work with Electrical Supervisor Electrical Design Engineer to fault find /trouble shoot problems with assembled equipment.
* Highlighting shortages and items causing delay to assembly to Electrical Supervisor.
* Job scope will include but not be limited to the above. At certain times the work may vary dependent on the specific project requirements as advised by the Electrical Supervisor..
* To carry out your duties in a safe and professional manner.
* Identify and raise with Electrical Supervisor workshop hazards and precautions.
* Review specific Electrical/assembly drawings with Electrical Supervisor and discuss and agree any changes required.
If you an experienced Electrical Fitter/Panel Wirer and would like to be considered for this role, please click "Apply Now"