Venatu Recruitment Group are currently working in partnership with our client in recruiting for a Bid Manager. The purpose of the role is to work within the bid management process and team, delivering bids to the customer base through the development of high quality and competitive proposals to meet the company targets for growth and profitability.
* Focused on UK & International markets across all Customers
* Supporting all bids across the business
* Writing of bids/proposals/PQQs etc
* Development of the e-library documentation
* Training of the bid process across users, ensuring adherence of the process by all users
* Managing performance of the bids process through reporting and KPIs,
* Reviewing tender documents with the relevant opportunity owner, to specify resource requirements, specific tender strategies, tender time plans and relevant action logs, utilising cross functional team members where required
* Assisting and supporting the bid presentations if required
* Working with the project management team, to support identified bid implementations
* To have a constant focus on process improvement across bid management to ensure speedy customer response and continuous improvement
* Management of After-Action Reviews on outcome of bid win/loss
* Use of the CRM system, including production of reporting
* To support international bids working with the international team, global account directors and export team
* Attainment and maintenance of targeted business competencies
* Any other duties/responsibilities as identified and commensurate with the role
Qualifications / Experience
* 2 years' experience with bids/proposal Knowledge
* Excellent bid writing skills
* Formal professional qualification
* 25 days + Stats
* Onsite Parking
Bid Management is a specialist division here at Venatu Recruitment Group. If you're currently seeking a change in your career and feel you match the desired criteria, please do get in touch and we would be happy to discuss the role with you in further detail.
At Venatu Recruitment Group, your right to privacy is important to us. By applying for this job, your information will be entered into our recruitment system.