Urgent LSA - Longterm Supply
A Special Educational Needs (SEN) Teaching Assistant or a Learning Support Assistant (LSA) is an excellent step into education for those passionate about making a difference by providing exceptional development and assistance for those pupils with Special Educational Needs.
Connect2Staff Education have engaged with an amazing education provider in Maidstone, who are looking for an enthusiastic SEN Teaching Assistant to proactively support a children/Young Adults on a 1;1 basis within a supported Learning team.
The role is to start asap 8.30-3.30 Monday to Friday, and will be working on a longterm supply basis, with a possibility of permanent work in the future.
Candidates with a background in Social Care or as an LSA would be preferable.
The SEN Teaching Assistant:
* A passion for the classroom setting
* Keen to make a difference, in a rewarding career
* Experience within SEN, young people with disabilities, learning difficulties, behaviour.
* Approachable, flexible, considerate and friendly with resilience and lots of enthusiasm
- Significant experience supporting children with social, emotional and mental health difficulties
- Significant experience with managing challenging behaviour
- Experience of supporting children with language and communication difficulties
- The ability to adapt learning and resources to meet the individual needs of a child
* A dedicated Education Consultant
* Competitive rates of pay
* Access to a wide range of Kent-based teaching opportunities through our clients
Work with Connect2Staff across a number of excellent schools, and make a difference to the youth of today and their education. If you feel you are capable, and interested in the vacancy, please don't hesitate to apply with a copy of your CV and your covering letter.
As the role is to start ASAP the ideal candidate will have a DBS on the update service.
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.