Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive
Up to £25,000 plus travel benefits and the opportunity to develop
Our client is looking for an Experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join their busy team based in Nottingham. If you are proactive, work well individually and as part of a small team we would love to hear from you!
Duties will include; but not limited to -
- Maximise and optimise the volume of traffic reaching websites and maximise the volume of quality sales leads generated through Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC), and other online lead generation channels
- Report on performance of our online marketing channels and for building plans for further development.
- Responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- Assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals
- Manage the day-to-day performance of PPC
- Define, test, and optimise web pages and forms for online marketing activity
- Ensure that all tracking mechanisms are appropriate and functioning
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Design and propose and implement fresh content for the website and social media
- Keep pace with internet marketing industry trends and developments
The ideal candidate -
- Undergraduate degree
- At least two years' experience of working in Search Engine Marketing in some capacity (SEO & PPC)
- Understanding and experience of Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Yahoo Gemini and Google Analytics
- Experiencing managing PPC campaigns independently
- Technical understanding of web design, especially Wordpress and its relation with search engine optimisation (SEO)
- A communicator who builds strong networks and relationships with key internal colleagues
- Data-driven/analytical focus
- An organiser, who can deliver to deadlines, can juggle priorities and can handle a demanding workload in a changing environment
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
Our client is interested in people who are confident, organised and able to use their own initiative with a "hands on" approach whilst being able to accept instruction. Good people skills and excellent attention to detail skills are essential. EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL.
If you believe you would excel in this position, please apply today by sending your up-to-date CV via the link provided.
Due to the number of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy