My client are seeking a confident Accounts Assistant to dive in to a varied role. An industrial background would be advantageous but not essential.
Responsibities to include:
- Monthly Cost Report; Check through previous months for reversals and future months for adjustments. Check and enter onto spreadsheet. Using Evolution M, order book and programme check each job for anomalies and make adjustments or research problems. Further analysis on jobs which are showing a GP under a certain percentage.
- Calculation and entering of split week labour costs
- Enter tonnages and other charges in the order book from the quarry invoices, check the correct site and job number is on the invoices for entering onto Evolution M.
- Check the order book, supplier claims spreadsheet and emails for any queries for quarry invoices to be held.
- Contact quarry suppliers each month with any new or outstanding queries.
- Prepare quarry payments each month
- Put BACS payments on HSBC for quarries
- Reconcile all supplier statements, request and enter any missing invoices
- Calculate weekly wages from timesheets
- Enter weekly wages onto Evolution M, making any necessary adjustments to attachments of earnings, loan repayments, savings etc.
- Put BACS payments on HSBC for weekly wages
- Process payroll end of year.
- Prepare employee letters such as remuneration changes
- Prepare contracts of employment
- Reconcile petty cash each month
- Monitor work wear stock and order when necessary
- Monitor stationary stock and order when necessary
- Update and maintain employee training records
- Book employees for necessary courses/tests, complete any necessary paperwork
- Update employee personal records, enter new employee details
- Prepare Method statements and Risk Assessments, as and when necessary
- Complete H&S questionnaires, as and when necessary.
- Update health and safety documents as and when necessary
- Check Constructionline status and update documents when necessary
- Prepare health and safety folders to be taken on site as and when necessary
- Book Building Safety Group inspections
- Answer phone, take messages, visitor reception
- Take card payments when necessary
- Add/remove vehicles from the insurance as and when necessary
- Order fuel cards as and when necessary
- Pay annual vehicle tax each month
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy