Conrad Finance is pleased to be supporting a leading Multi-Disciplinary Engineering business who supply an award winning tailored service to number of leading businesses across the country. Due to their continued success they are now looking to recruit a Software Engineer to join their successful team based on the outskirts of Ipswich.
You will have previous experience gained from working in a similar position as the duties below outline and have a keen interest to develop further within this area along with experience with c#, Azure, .NET services, strong communication skills and good attention to detail whilst continuing to deliver a reliable service to the core areas of business
* Provide tailored in-house software development activity for the business
* Take ownership of any allocated existing software solutions and provide advice, maintenance and improvements where possible
* Work with the Lead Software Engineer to improve processes, coding standards and development approaches as required
* Design and develop new software solutions to fulfil requirements
* Liaise with the Analyst's to get full specifications on any new projects and provide advice and guidance on the right technical approach
* Use project management tools, like DevOps, to manage the development process including logging and tracking bugs, release management and planning
* Regularly communicate any updates, changes, issues or proposed improvements to wider business and senior management team
* Provide solutions for internal software helpdesk support requests
The successful candidate will have previous experience with:
*C#, .Net, WPF, ASP.Net (MVC and Web API) and Visual Studio
*Good experience of MS SOL Databases
*Relevant professional qualification and significant experience gained from a similar role
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to join a growing team and business with their strong customer base and reputation for delivering a leading product and service.
To be considered for this great opportunity please send a Up to date CV to Stuart at Conrad Finance.