Supply Teachers - Weston
Primary School Supply Teachers needed to work in and around Weston
Your new company
Supply Teacher - Weston and North Somerset
Supply Teachers required for ongoing opportunities within Primary Schools in Weston, North Somerset
Hays Education are working a variety of Primary Schools in Weston and are currently recruiting for Supply Teacher's to work on a day to day basis across key stage 1 and key stage 2.
The ideal candidates for these Supply Teachers will have/be;
- Qualified Primary Teacher (UK QTS)
- In depth knowledge of the Primary Curriculum
- Relevant experience within the last two years
- A commitment to ensuring children make a great start to their education
- Ability to provide high quality teaching and learning in a nurturing setting
- Be looking for flexible work
In return the successful Teacher will have/be;
- Competitive pay
- Able to accrue holiday pay which can be taken at any point
- Access to free CPD courses provided by Hays Education
- Ongoing support from a dedicated, primary education specialist consultant
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.