Up to £40,000 Depending on Experience
Main purpose of the role:
Our Client, a growing specialist Legal Practice is growing and looking to recruit more experienced and talented people.
The claims management team handle volume claims and claimant personal injury litigation cases. This is a successful team with a proven track record in winning new work.
Sustained growth over the past few years has generated fantastic opportunities at a range of levels.
We are looking for a Paralegal to support their busy Multi Track/Large Loss team.
Responsibilities to include:
- Discussing enquiries with Clients
- Instructing Experts/Counsel
- Communicating Client appointments
- Considering medical evidence
- Arranging Client conferences
- Drafting statements of Witnesses
- Drafting of Court documents
- Attending at conferences with Clients and Counsel
Skills and experience:
Candidates with experience dealing with Personal Injury Claims including some of higher values would enjoy the development offered in this role.
You will enjoy working in a fast paced environment and be a team player. You will feel comfortable dealing with clients and willing to adapt your work methods to meet client needs.