Senior Mechanical Engineer - Bournemouth
Senior Mechanical Engineer
£35,000 - £45,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
Penguin Recruitment are pleased to be working alongside a leading, multi-disciplinary consultancy, who are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their team in Bournemouth.
You will be working on a varied portfolio of projects both in the UK and internationally. You will take the lead on small projects up to the value of £10million, and support larger projects, with values of £250million+. Projects span across sectors including Residential, Commercial, Retail and Further Education.
- Degree qualified Mechanical Engineer
- Chartered or near Chartered Engineer with IMechE
- Over 5 years' post graduate experience
- MS Office Proficient
- A full driving licence
- Building services experience sector including HVAC, potable water systems, fire suppression systems, Part L of the building regulations would be advantageous however not essential
- Competitive starting salary
- Professional development training scheme with a clear structure for progression.
- 25 days' annual leave - increasing to 30 days with length of service
- Competitive benefits package including private medical insurance
- Exposure to variety of sectors, disciplines, opportunities and clients
- Active support towards further professional accreditation
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles then please contact Jack Porter on , or email a copy of your CV to and we will be in touch.