Insurance Account Handler
Account Handler- Commercial Insurance
£20,000-£25,000 + Pension + Free Parking
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a Commercial Insurance broker located in Lancaster who are looking to add to their team of Account Handlers due to an internal promotion. The company are members of the UKs largest commercial insurance network and have a proven track record of providing personal and professional services and support.
The Account handler position is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to join a dynamic and fast-growing commercial insurance broker, with the opportunity to develop into Account executive. You will be actively supporting the Account executives in providing one of the most comprehensive commercial insurance brokers in the North West and Lancashire.
- Working as part of the Account Handler's team supporting the Account Executives in all aspects of Commercial insurance
- To generate revenue and increase profitability within the business whilst adhering to all FCA compliance
- Responsible for retaining and developing a book of clients ensuring all their commercial insurance requirements are met
- Handling day to day enquiries from existing clients and handling renewal of policies
- Actively pursuing new business opportunities to extend the book of clients the company already have
- Maintaining exceptionally high levels of customer service when handling all client enquiries
Experience and skills Required:
- Either 2 years insurance Account Handler experience within any sector OR 12 months experience within Commercial Insurance as an Account Handler
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with excellent organisational skills and a high attention to detail
- Ability to work proactively and independently to offer high standards of customer service at all times with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have CII certification
The client are looking to interview for this Account Handler position shortly so please send a copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.