Management Accountant PQ CIMA/ACCA
Leading and expanding multisite organisation is seeking a PART QUALIFIED Management Accountant for their offices in Staines upon Thames.
The PQManagement Accountant will be currently studying towards their professional qualification and have demonstrable experience of working in a group/multisite organisation within a fast paced and dynamic finance function.
- Month end close procedures including assigned balance sheet and revenue reconciliations and NL journals (including accruals, prepayments, deferred income, fixed assets and depreciation)
- Produce monthly management accounts (P&L, Balance sheet and Cashflow)
- Monthly variance analysis and investigation of the Management accounts against budget and actual.
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Monthly flash forecast
- Assistance with external audit and corporation tax compliance
- Assistance with budget process for each company in the group
- Assist with the training and development of the Assistant Accountant team
- Build relationships with finance Administrators at each site/location
- Assist in the ongoing review and monitoring of internal controls
- Any other work as might be required within the Finance department
- PQ ACA/ACCA/CIMA - ESSENTIAL
- Group / multisite structure experience - ESSENTIAL
- Deadline orientated
- Leadership skills and ability to work with limited supervision
- Strong Microsoft Excel
- Confident character with excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- be meticulous with a thorough approach
- Technically strong with great attention to detail
- Knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts / Netsuite would be useful but is not essential
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.