Cover Supervisors needed for casual supply in Coventry
Your new company
Hays Education is seeking to appoint Cover Supervisors to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in Secondary schools and PRU's. The position is for long-term and day to day supply from £60 - £90 per day depending on experience. successful candidate will have an excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities. This is a great opportunity to join the school and become part of its committed teaching team at the beginning of a new journey. Hays is looking for exceptional candidates for the role of a Cover Supervisor to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support. The position is set to commence immediately
What you'll need to succeed
- Have experience in Secondary Teaching
- Relevant Teaching Qualification or Degree
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Enhanced DBS on Update Service (Desirable)
What you'll get in return
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD through Skills Network
- Support from SLT
- A positive learning environment for staff and pupils
At Hays, we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts you will benefit from:
- A unique candidate platform enabling you to accept day to day and long-term vacancies
- Salary is paid to scale weekly
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated manager 24 hour a day
If you are a Cover Supervisor that can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.