Monday to Friday
£22,000 plus progression
Do you have previous experience in working as a Conveyancing Assistant?
Do you have an innovative, positive and client focused attitude?
Are you looking to join an established firm where your career can develop?
If so, we could have an ideal opportunity for you!
Working for a well-established firm of solicitors, this is an excellent career opportunity.
Key Responsibilities for the Conveyancing Assistant include:
- Provide a high quality service to clients and conduct searches relevant to the role
- Managing files, drafting contracts, checking titles, preparing initial reports to clients
- Applying for and reporting on local searches, environmental, plan searches and drainage searches, index map searches and any other relevant searches.
- Liaising with clients, agents and lenders throughout the transaction.
- Preparing and approving transfers, obtaining mortgage redemption figures and liaising with mortgage lenders accordingly
- Preparing and finalising Stamp Duty Land Tax Returns, land registration and dealing with discharge of registered charges.
- Preparing completion statements and invoices.
- Sending post completion letters to relevant parties
- Produce reports, updates and attend meetings when needed
- Assisting with general office administration duties
Skills and Experience Required from the Conveyancing Assistant include :
- Previous conveyancing experience
- Communicates well
- Present a professional image to clients and associates
- Manages own time effectively
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Works well under pressure and to deadlines
If you have previous experience in working as a Conveyancing Assistant we would like to hear from you. Please note, due to the high volumes of applications we receive daily, should you not be contacted within 72 hours, your application is unsuccessful. Thank you.