Credit Control Team Leader
Portfolio Credit Control are pleased to present an excellent opportunity within an established Construction company based in Staines. They are looking to hire a strong, confident and hard working Credit Control Team Leader to join their fantastic Finance team.
- Lead a collections team to manage collections and disputes
- Perform credit checks on potential clients to assure credit worthiness
- Perform receivable audits on behalf of the company as per company policies
- Ensure debtor cash collection performance and cash flow is maximised
- You will ensure any risk of late payment/ bad debt is minimised
- Produce management reporting and set goals and objectives for your team
- Maintain a professional structure per the company policies for all collections/billing activity
- MUST have previous experience in a Credit Control Team Leader position or similar
- MUST have experience managing a team in the Construction industry or similar
- You will be a strong Team Leader capable of leading a collections function efficiently
- You will have great interpersonal skills, being able to convey tasks onto your team effectively
- You will have excellent organisation skills and be able to prioritise and set tasks based on importance and urgency
If you are looking to join a fantastic Construction company who have fantastic employee benefits and work culture, please apply with your updated CV.