Purchase Ledger Clerk
My client, a well established Manufacturing Company in Preston is looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to become an integral part of their finance team. You will get exposure to a fast-paced accounts environment- with the chance to develop your skills over time.
The purpose of the role is to assist the accounts department in the day to day operation of the accounts payable function.
- Match, batch and scan invoices received onto the document management system.
- Match invoices to order and allocate un-matched items for authorization.
- Chase invoices for approval
- Liaison with suppliers.
- Check employee expense claim forms.
- Prepare Cheque and BACS payment runs.
- Reconcile Suppliers Statements on a weekly basis.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 1 years purchase ledger experience
- Good IT skills to include Excel
- Good communication skills
- You must be able to manage your time and work to strict deadlines
If you are interested in this vacancy - please send your CV to