To provide and maintain a comprehensive Project Planning service for a major project on one of the UK's largest nuclear sites.
- Ensure the accuracy of data communicated and reported to all stakeholders.
- The highlighting of any current and potential issues to the PCM and Project Manager.
- Maintain compliance with approved processes, procedures and Project Execution Plans.
- The active contribution to continuous improvement of the functional quality and performance of Project Controls service.
- Prepare, monitor and forecast baseline and working schedules during all project phases.
- Ensure all applicable schedule activities have Rules of Credit and Quantity Tracking mechanisms established.
- Identify and track all changes or potential changes to the project baseline and subsequent underpinning of change control mechanisms.
- Prepare progress reports, including earned value analysis, identifying critical areas and trends and recommend recovery options.
- Maintain the planning database and validate data across systems.
- Maintain planning "best practices" for the Project Plans "Health Check" report.
- Provide planning support for the Project and Package Managers
- Produce Ad-hoc reports as and when required.
- Provide the required information to support the risk process (QSRA).
- Provide project outturns against baseline for LFE and Knowledge Management.
- Mentor and support Planning Engineers and Assistant Planning Engineers in their development.
If you are interested, please click apply.